Our Contract With You
When you agree to a service with Arcruy, you are also agreeing to the following terms & conditions without exception:
- All services (as stated within each invoice) must be paid within 14 days of the invoice being issued to you. This is non-negotiable and legal avenues will be pursued otherwise.
- Arcruy withhold the right to cancel a service at any point in time without refund if the service is being used against Arcruy's terms & conditions or for unlawful purposes.
- As a customer, you are required to keep your account and billing information up-to-date via our provided control panel. Should you be unable to gain access to your control panel account, you must contact [email protected] immediately. Inability to access your control panel account is not a reasonable excuse for not providing up-to-date documentation to us.
- Should you ever want to move a domain away from us, we won't bill you like most other hosts do. You'll only be billed for the standard domain transferal fee (this is usuallly just the cost of a one year renewal from your desired registrar).
- We guarantee a minimum service uptime of 99%. If the uptime of your service drops below 95%, you will be entitled to a 50% refund on that given month. In the case of an uptime below 90%, you will be entitled to a 100% refund on that given month.
- We take customer privacy very seriously, and enforce industry standard techniques to secure your data. We will never sell any of your given information to any third-party (though analytical information may be collected and used within our own research, this does not affect any personal information or documentation).